narry is real
Niall horan at the Reading vs Derby Game [x]
I love it when younger girls look up to older girls as role models and heroes. I love it when older girls enthusiastically support and protect younger girls. I love it when girls are psyched about the skills and accomplishments of other girls, I love it when girls compliment each other, take care of each other, encourage each other. I love it when girls realize how awesome and important they are. I love it when girls are fuckin’ pumped about girls.
IMAGINE BEING SOMEONES FAVAOURITE BLOG
OR BEING AN ACCOUNT EVERYONE RECCOMENDS YOU TOO WHEN NEW FANS ASK
OR BEING THE PRETTY ONE
OR JUST BEING REMOTELY AVERAGE
THAT WOULD BE NICE
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
Do you guys remember this?
Exeptly they just got more sexual.
- Michael: I think he'd try to be strong by walking out of the house and slamming the door but deep down he's scared shitless that you're going to hate him so after sitting in the car for like 10 minutes he'd come back in and compliment your smile and appearance to try and convince you to forgive him.
- Calum: I think he'd be the type to cry in an arguement. Not because he's weak, because it showed that he really cared. You'd both just sit on the floor crying after a row you'd had before he scooted over and pulls you on to his lap and whispering apologies into your ear.
- Ashton: after a row he'd probably go into a room and play his drums annoyingly loud and you'd go in there with red eyes after crying telling him to stop making a racket, and he'd drop his drum sticks and pull you into a hug and continuously whispering sorry into your ear for making you cry.
- Luke: he would probably act mad for about 5 minutes while you left the room, but couldn't stop thinking of you crying and sleeping alone so he'd give up and come find you sleeping in his shirt and he'd slip in bed next to you and just fall asleep.
do you ever have the urge to tell someone to shut the fuck up even when they aren’t talking